Reservations can be made no more than 90 days (not 3 months) in advance for arrival dates beginning May 15th through September 15th. To make a reservation, click on the park you are interested in. Cancellations or modifications must be made through the reservation center by calling 1-877-996-7275.
- Refunds for day use and camping fees only will be given if a cancellation is made 3 days before the arrival date. (Example: If my reservation begins on Friday, I must call prior to close of business on Tuesday to cancel my reservation and still receive a refund.) After this period, refunds will no longer be given.
- A customer will only receive refunds for day use and camping fees only for cancellations up to two times (separate reservation periods). After this, they can still cancel their reservations, but will no longer receive the refund.
- If a customer has made a reservation for a specific period, arrives and then does not stay for the full length of their reservation, they will not receive a refund. (Example: If I make a reservation for three days and only stay for one night and then decide to leave, I will not a get a refund on the two nights I did not stay).
- Refunds will not be given for reasons including but not limited to incorrect item, natural disasters, inclement weather, drought, or high or low water levels in area lakes or reservoirs. A $5.00 fee will be assessed for all cancellations and/or modifications.
Note: All maps are in printable PDF format
Reservable Camping Cabins and Yurts
Camping cabins are available for reservation at Keyhole State Park and yurts are available for reservation at Guernsey State Park and Sinks Canyon State Park.
Lodges and Shelters
Reservations for lodges and group shelters need to be made with each park individually. Click the links below for contact information.
2015 Reservation Changes
- Camping cabins are now available for reservation at Keyhole State Park.
- Yurts are now available for reservation at Guernsey State Park and Sinks Canyon State Park.
- Amenities (water and electric) are now available at Buffalo Bill State Park, Guernsey State Park and Keyhole State Park.
- Checks will no longer be accepted as payment for a reservation. Credit or Debit cards only.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. and check in time is 3:00 p.m.
- A no-show will be determined if the visitor has not arrived by 11:00 a.m. the following day. The reservation will be cancelled and the site will return to reservable status.
2015 Reservation Brochure