Reservations can be made no more than 120 days (not 4 months) in advance for arrival dates beginning May 1st
through September 30th
. However, cabin reservations at Keyhole State Park and yurt reservations at Sinks Canyon are available online year round and may be made 120 days in advance
. To make a reservation, click on the park you are interested in. Cancellations or modifications must be made through the reservation center by calling 1-877-996-7275. Cancellation and modifications fees apply.
Campsite Reservation Date Calculators:
Campsite Reservations can only be placed 120 days in advance.
You can make reservations for 5/1/2017 through .
Early Eclipse Reservations (August 18th - August 21st)
Early Bird Eclipse camping reservations at Boysen, Glendo, Guernsey and Edness K. Wilkins State Park are now full.
Early bird Eclipse Day use packages still available. Come join us!
- Boysen State Park (SOLD OUT)
- Edness K. Wilkins State Park (SOLD OUT)
- Glendo State Park (SOLD OUT)
- Guernsey State Park (SOLD OUT)
New*** Reservable Camping Cabins and Yurts
Wyoming State Parks, Historic Sites & Trails offer a variety of rental unit structures including cabins, yurts, lodges, meeting rooms and more! For additional information on these facilities and how to make reservations, please visit our
Rental Units section.
Find out more about our rental units by clicking the links below:
2017 Reservation Changes
- Camping cabins are now available for reservation at Keyhole State Park.
Yurts are now available for reservation at Guernsey State Park and Sinks Canyon State Park.
Amenities (water and electric) are now available at Buffalo Bill State Park, Curt Gowdy State Park, Glendo State Park, Guernsey State Park and Keyhole State Park.
Shower houses are now available at Buffalo Bill State Park, Curt Gowdy State Park, and Guernsey State Park.
- The reservation season runs from May 1st through September 30th
Reservations may be booked no more than 120 days in advance
Reservations for yurts at Sinks Canyon and cabins at Keyhole State Park will be taken through the website and call center 365 days a year.
Check out time is 11:00 a.m. and check in time is 3:00 p.m.
A no-show will be determined if the visitor has not arrived by 11:00 a.m. the following day. The reservation will be cancelled and the site will return to reservable status.
- Solar Eclipse Early Reservation Packages (August 18th - August 21st) are nonrefundable. Click here for more information.
- Refunds for day use and camping fees only will be given if a cancellation is made 3 days before the arrival date. (Example: If my reservation begins on Friday, I must call prior
to close of business on Tuesday to cancel my reservation and still receive a refund.) After this period, refunds will no longer be given.
- A customer will only receive refunds for day use and camping fees only for cancellations up to two times (separate reservation periods). After this, they can still cancel their reservations, but will no longer receive the refund.
- If a customer has made a reservation for a specific period, arrives and then does not stay for the full length of their reservation, they will not receive a refund. (Example: If I make a reservation for three days and only stay for one night and then decide to leave, I will not a get a refund on the two nights I did not stay).
- Refunds will not be given for reasons including but not limited to incorrect item, natural disasters, inclement weather, drought, or high or low water levels in area lakes or reservoirs. A $5.00 fee will be assessed for all cancellations and/or modifications.
Note: All maps are in printable PDF format
2017 Reservation Brochure
Download - English Version
Download - Spanish Version